- Tuition and fees
- College trips
- Parking and library fines
- Ticket sales for various college events
Distributes Checks (see Check Distribution Guidelines)
- Financial Aid Balance Checks
- Payroll Checks
Types of Payment Accepted
The Cashier's Office accepts cash, check or credit card. (Visa, Mastercard and Discover)
After Hours Drop Box
Please use our drop box to make payments after regular business hours . Our drop box is located under the Cashier's Office center window. Please attach the appropriate documentation to your payment before putting it in the drop box.
- Check payments - Please make checks payable to Delta College. Include the student's name, student's ID number and a phone number so we can contact you.
- Credit Card payments - Please include the 16 digit credit card number, the 3 digit V-code on the back of the credit card, cardholder's name, cardholder's address including the zipcode, student's name, student's ID number and a phone number so we can contact you.
We are located on the west side of the main campus in the main hallway next to the B-wing. We may be contacted at 989-686-9394 during regular business hours.
Delta College Finance Office
For more information, e-mail the Finance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org