Beginning with registration for Fall Semester of 2012, Honors Program students who meet the eligibility criteria below, will be allowed to register one day earlier than all other students on the campus. Regular registration for fall 2013 courses will open on Tuesday, March 26, 2013. Honors Program students who are eligible can register the day before on Monday, March 25.
Requirements for Early Registration
An Honors Program student is eligible if he/she meets these three criteria:
- Has a 3.2 GPA or higher (unless you are brand new to Delta and have no Delta GPA yet)
- Is "Recently Active", meaning:
- Took an Honors course or did an Honors Option the previous semester (Sp/Summer 2012 or Fall 2012).
- Is registered for an Honors course or has a signed Option Contract for the current semester (Winter 2013).
(Note: Students who sign an Option Contract and do not complete the work will be barred from early registration.)
Is a "new" student, meaning:
- Entered the Program between March 1, 2012 and March 15, 2013.
- Attended a "My Honors Program" Event -- No Honors program events will be held for Fall of 2013 so this is not required.
Students who meet criteria #1 and #2 above will receive an email message on their Delta email account the week of March 18, 2013.
If you have questions, contact the Honors Program Office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-686-9091.