Beginning with registration for Winter Semester of 2014, Honors Program students who meet the eligibility criteria below, will be allowed to register one day earlier than all other students on the campus. Regular registration for winter 2014 courses will open on Tuesday, October 29, 2013. Honors Program students who are eligible can register the day before on Monday, October 28, 2013 beginning at 8:00 a.m..
Requirements for Early Registration
An Honors Program student is eligible if he/she meets these three criteria:
- Has a 3.2 GPA or higher (unless you are brand new to Delta and have no Delta GPA yet)
- Is "Recently Active", meaning:
- Took an Honors course or did an Honors Option the previous semester (Winter 2013 or Fall 2013).
- Is registered for an Honors course or has a signed Option Contract for the current semester (Winter 2014).
Note: Students who sign an Option Contract and do not complete the work will not be eligible for early registration.
Is a "new" student, meaning:
- Entered the Program between October 1, 2012 and October 15, 2013.
- Attended a "My Honors Program" Event -- No Honors program events will be held for Winter of 2014 so this is not required.
Students who meet criteria #1 and #2 above will receive an email message on their Delta email account.
If you have questions, contact the Honors Program Office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-686-9091.