Thank you for your interest in a career with Delta College!
Applicants will be asked on the last page of the online application to upload materials such as resume, cover letter, transcripts and in some instances letters of recommendation. Please have all required attachments available when submitting your application. It is important that you refer to the position vacancy notice for the list of required materials. It is your responsibility to submit ALL required application materials as requested in the position vacancy notice.
The application requires that you supply three work related references. It is recommended that you have the required information available prior to beginning the application process. You must provide: the name of the reference, their place of employment, years known, street, city, state, zip code and phone number.
To view online job postings:
- Click the View Job Postings button on the Job Applicant Management site
- Choose one of the three search options
- Click on the Job Title of the position you wish to view
- If you wish to apply for the position click the login link at the bottom of the vacancy notice
Creating a login:
- The first time you apply for an online position you must create a login
- You must enter a valid email address (this address will be used for future communications regarding your application)
- If you do not currently have an email address/account, there are several free email services available to you. Delta College does not endorse any one specific service but the most common free email providers are: Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL. Search on your web browser for these providers to link to the specific instructions for creating an account.
- You must choose your own password
Applying for a position:
- Once you are logged in click on the Apply For A Job button, choose one of the three search options
- When the list of position openings appears, click on the Job Title of the position you wish to view, choose the Apply button at the bottom
- Begin completing your application. Throughout the application you may select the Return and Save button at the bottom of the application screen if you need to stop and finish completing the application at a later time (To return later click on the Apply For A Job button and choose the position for which you were applying. You will need only to move through the application screens by choosing the "next" button on the bottom of each screen.)
- When you reach the last page of the application you will find four buttons on the bottom: "Back" "Save and Return Later" "Attach / Upload Files" "Submit Application". IMPORTANT: Do not submit your application until you have attached all required materials, if you do not have the required attachments ready please choose "Save and Return Later" and return to your application when you have your materials ready to attach. If you have all materials ready choose ""Attach / Upload Files", once you have completed the upload close the window and return to the last page and choose "Submit Application".
To attach required materials: choose the "upload/attach" button on the last page of the application. A new window will open. Select the "browse" button to find the file you wish to attach, provide a description of the file (ie resume, cover letter) then choose the "add/upload file" button. Your file will now show up under the "Uploaded Files:" area. Do these steps for each file you need to attach. Close the window to return to the last page of the application.
After submitting an online application:
- If you need to change your contact information, you will need to click on the Update Contact Info button. Any change made will be immediately reflected on any applications you have submitted
- To view the status of your application click on the "View submitted Apps" button
If you have questions about applying online: Telephone: 989-686-9107 or E-mail: email@example.com
Disability Accommodations: For disability reasonable accommodation during the application/interview process, call 989-686-9345.