Tuesday, June 18 from 8:30am - 12:30pm
Delta College H-wing
The purpose of Fiscal Fitness is to assist business owners understand and use their financial information to change and grow their company. The ideal participant in Fiscal Fitness will have 2-3 years of financial history, pursuing financing, challenges with cash flow or selling their business.
Who should attend? CEOs and CFOs of businesses with at least three years of financial history who want to have a better understanding of how to use their financial statements to make better business decisions.
- Identifying problems using your Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Proven ways to increase your company’s cash flow
- Using breakeven analysis to improve decision-making
- Planning the working capital to support your growth
- Keeping the banker on your side
The $50 registration fee has been reduced to $25 thanks to support of Fifth Third Bank. Fifth Third Bank customers attend for free.
View more info
Questions? Contact 989-686-9597 or email@example.com.