While 79 percent of entering college students plan to earn an associate degree, just 45 percent meet that goal within six years.
In 2011, Phi Theta Kappa launched the Community College Completion Corps (C4), a student led, campus-based effort to increase success by informing students about the benefits of completing a credential/degree and the consequences of not. As a result, hundreds of thousands of community college students have pledged to Commit to Complete – and promised to help at least one other student complete.
C4 will be at Delta November 4-7 to support your college completion.
Career Exploration Panel
Wednesday, November 6 from noon - 1pm
Lecture Theater (G160)
Hosted by Student Leadership Academy
Discover the importance of education, completion and finding your passions. A question and answer session will immediately follow.
Show Your Commitment – Sign the Pledge
- Monday, November 4 from 9am -7pm in E-wing hallway, and Founders Hall
- Tuesday, November 5 from 9am -7pm in E-wing hallway, and Founders Hall
- Wednesday, November 6 from 9am -7pm in E-wing hallway, and Founders Hall
- Thursday, November 7 from 9am -7pm in E-wing hallway, and Founders Hall
- Planetarium & Learning Center, Midland Center and Saginaw Ricker Center: Monday-Thursday from 10am-2pm