Get help filing out your FAFSA form from our financial aid experts. No appointment is necessary. Students will be served on a first come, first served basis.
Friday, January 13, 11am - 1pm, room A135
Visit the Financial Aid events page for more dates and times.
What to bring (2016-2017 & 2017-2018 FAFSA):
- Your (and your Parent's) FSA ID(s)
- Your (and your Parent’s) Social Security Number(s) Check for accuracy!
- Your (and your spouse’s, if you are married) 2015 Federal Tax Return and all 2015 W2’s
- This includes: IRS 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, Foreign Tax Return, or Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federal States of Micronesia or Palau
- Your Parents 2015 Federal Income Tax return (if you are a dependent student) and all 2015 W2’s NOTE: Parents residing together regardless of marital status or gender will report combined income.
- Your (your parent’s) 2015 untaxed income records
- Child Support – Received/Paid
- Pensions, Annuities
- Veterans Benefits records
- Your (your parent's) current bank statements
- Your (your parent’s) current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and other investment records
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Parent(s) date of birth, if applicable
- Parent(s) date of current marital status (divorced or separated, remarried or married, widowed)