Know Your Numbers - Five Keys to Achieving Fiscal Fitness
April 12 from 8:30am - 12:30pm
Delta College H-wing
Finally – a workshop to help existing business owners and key staff improve financial planning!
The purpose of Fiscal Fitness is to assist business owners in understanding and using their financial information to change and grow their company. The ideal participant in this workshop will have 2-3 years of financial history, pursuing financing, challenges with cash flow or selling their business.
- Identifying problems using your Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Proven ways to increase your company’s cash flow
- Using breakeven analysis to improve decision-making
- Planning the working capital to support your growth
- Keeping the banker on your side
Interested? Register now for only $39.
For more information about MI-SBTDC resources, other seminars, or to register for this free seminar online, go to misbtdc.org/training or call (989) 686-9597. Pre-registration is required. You can also find MI-SBTDC on Facebook.