LifeLong Learning Financial Aid/Refund Information
Non-Credit Financial Aid
Note: The Pell grant does not apply to these programs.
Grants, loans and sponsorships you may qualify for are:
1. The Board of Trustees Grant*: Call 989-686-9080 (Midland/Auburn 1-989-495-4000, ext. 9080.) To make an appointment, please call the Financial Aid Office at 989-686-9080. Midland: 495-4000 ext. 9080. Eligibility requirements apply. Download Board of Trustees Grant Application.
2. Michigan Works! Offices in Saginaw (989-249-5232), Bay (989-667-0500) and Midland (989-631- 3073) counties.
3. America Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) - Scholarships for Medical Laboratory Students - Visit: http://www.ascp.org/careerlinks/scholarships/ for complete information.
LifeLong Learning Payment Deadline and Refund Policy
Payment is due at the time of registration for all LifeLong Learning Programs and Testing Services. Note: See also LifeLong Learning Refund Information below.
LifeLong Learning Department Refund Information
- 100% REFUND: prior to the start date of program. No refunds authorized on or after the start date. Fees are non-transferable.
- Testing Fees Refund Information:Testing fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Delta College LifeLong Learning Request for Refund/Retake Exception Form
We can help! Call us at (989) 686-9444 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LifeLong Learning Personnel has made every reasonable effort to determine that everything stated on this page was accurate at the time it was published. Programs and Testing Services offered and related fees, with other matters contained therein, are subject to change or cancellation without notice by Delta College LifeLong Learning for reasons related to student enrollment, or for any reason, at the discretion of the college. Delta College LifeLong Learning reserves the right to cancel class and test sessions.