Register for LifeLong Learning
Programs & Testing Services
4 Ways to Register for
LifeLong Learning Programs & Testing Services!
Register in Person
Register in Person with the LifeLong Learning Office located in the H-wing, or at the Registrar’s Office in B-100 of Delta College’s Main Campus.
Register Online - Available for All Classes
Students are responsible for making sure pre-requisites have been completed and verified prior to online registration. If the class you wish to register for is FULL you must call LifeLong Learning to be added to the WAITLIST.
- Go to MyDelta (link on top right of the website)
- Select "Register for LifeLong Learning/CEU Sections"
- At the "Register and Pay" screen, enter the course number (or search by key words) and hit "SUBMIT" button
- Select class from the list provided and hit "SUBMIT" button
- Enter your personal information (required) and hit "SUBMIT" button
- "Additional Registration Info" screen — Hit "SUBMIT" button when complete.
- You are now ready to "Pay for Classes". Have your credit card ready and complete all required fields. Hit "SUBMIT" button to complete registration.
- Upon successful registration, the system will send an e-mail confirmation.
Register by Phone
Register by phone at (989) 686-9444 or (989) 686-9305 and make credit card payments.
Register by Mail
Please print the Registration form located in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Mail in Registration form and payment and make checks payable to Delta College.
Attention: LifeLong Learning
Delta College, H-wing
1961 Delta Rd
University Center, MI 48710
Payment is due at the time of registration for all LifeLong Learning Programs and Testing Services. Full payment of fees at the time of registration is required to complete registration. When you register, a seat is reserved for you. This obligates you to pay fees for that seat. If your payment is not sufficient or subsequently adjusted for changes in scholarship or sponsor authorization, Delta College reserves the right to drop you for non-payment or submit your unpaid student account balance to legal collection process. You will be responsible to pay any collection and attorney fees resulting from legal collection process. If you drop from your program, any refund due to you will be processed in accordance with the published Lifelong Learning refund policy.
See our Financial Aid and Refund Information web page for details.
We can help! Call us at (989) 686-9444 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.