Register for LifeLong Learning Classes
Payment is due at the time of registration for all LifeLong Learning Programs and Testing Services. See our Financial Aid and Refund Information web page for details.
How to Register
Register in Person
Register In Person at the Registrar’s Office in B-100, or in the LifeLong Learning Office located in the H-wing of Delta College’s Main Campus.
Register Online - Available for All Classes
Students are responsible for making sure pre-requisites have been completed and verified prior to online registration. If the class you wish to register for is FULL you must call LifeLong Learning to be added to the WAITLIST.
- Go to MyDelta (link on top right of the website)
- Select "Register for LifeLong Learning/CEU Sections"
- At the "Register and Pay" screen, enter the course number (or search by key words) and hit "SUBMIT" button
- Select class from the list provided and hit "SUBMIT" button
- Enter your personal information (required) and hit "SUBMIT" button
- "Additional Registration Info" screen — Hit "SUBMIT" button when complete.
- You are now ready to "Pay for Classes". Have your credit card ready and complete all required fields. Hit "SUBMIT" button to complete registration.
- Upon successful registration, the system will send an e-mail confirmation.
Register by Phone
Register by phone at (989) 686-9305 or (989) 686-9444 and make credit card payments.
Register by Mail
Please print the Registration form located in the upper right-hand corner of this page. Mail in Registration form and payment and make checks payable to Delta College.
Attention: Registrar’s Office
1961 Delta Rd
University Center, MI 48710
We can help! Call us at (989) 686-9444 or send us an email at email@example.com.