Audio Visual Services
The Audio Visual Department is a centralized support unit that provides service and direction in the use of audio visual technologies for teaching, research and public service. Distribution, storage, maintenance and repair of audio visual and enhanced classroom equipment for instructional purposes are the primary functions of this department. Also provided is faculty and staff training on the proper use of College equipment.
- Centralized help-desk for instructional technology-related difficulties
- Enhanced classroom technology: installation, maintenance and repair
- Delivery of audio-visual equipment to classrooms
- Videotaping (Lecture Theater only)
- Microphone set-up
After 5pm Monday-Thursday, press 2 when prompted by the voicemail to be transferred to the LLIC computer desk for service.
Steven Rushing, Technical Support Manager
- Our faculty, students and staff
- Service, quality and integrity
- Creativity and innovation
- Achievement through cooperation
- Technology, as a means to help people act upon their values and achieve their goals