CLEP - College Level Examination Program
REGISTER FOR A CLEP EXAM
- Create an account with College Board
- Select exam and pay $80 examination fee to College Board
- Complete Delta College registration form and pay $25 administration fee
- Payable to: Delta College
- Payable by: Check, Money Order or Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card)
- Send to: Delta College, Testing Center A133, 1961 Delta Road, University Center, MI 48710
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- Upon receipt of above, you will be contacted to schedule your appointment and to receive last minute instructions. Most appointments will be scheduled Monday - Thursday 10 am - 8 pm and Friday 10 am - 3 pm.
- Arrive on time for your appointment
- Visit VA - Veterans Benefit Administration for a complete list of benefits regarding CLEP exams
- Some exams are FREE for eligible military personnel with proper military ID
- Active Military Members are NOT required to pre-pay exam fee.
- Veterans ARE required to pre-pay exam and administration fee; however, they may seek reimbursement for all fees from the VA after completing exam.
- CLEP exams are Internet (computerized) exams
- No CLEP exams will be administered during the last two weeks of any semester at Delta College.
- CLEP exams are timed for 90 minutes each; an additional 90 minutes is allowed for exams with optional essay and an additional $35.00 fee required.
- Examinees are REQUIRED to present two forms of personal ID (primary and secondary) on the day of the examination. If you fail to present appropriate ID, you will not be tested.
- Primary ID
- Must be a valid government-issued photo ID with photo and signature
- Must include the candidate's name, signature, and a recognizable photograph
- Acceptable forms of primary identification include:
- Current passport
- Valid driver's license
- State or Province ID issued by the motor vehicle agency
- National ID
- Tribal ID Card
- High school and home-school students--if you do not have the required government-issued ID, complete a Student ID Form, which is valid for one year. The form must be accompanied by a recognizable photo, with a school or notary seal overlapping the photo. The form must be signed in front of a school official or notary.
- Secondary ID
- Must contain either the candidate's photo or signature.
- Acceptable forms of secondary identification include:
- A current student ID
- A military ID (Common Access Card)
- An unused ID from the primary choices above
- All funded Military examinees must present a valid government issued photo ID and a current military ID.
- Candidates must arrive at their scheduled appointment time and date. Late arrivals are required to reschedule the appointment.
- Reschedule fee: $25.00.
- No food, drinks, cell phones, electronic communication devices, personal calculators, guests, children and/or pets are allowed in the testing room.
- Make sure that your institution accepts the CLEP exam you plan to take.
- You may not repeat an exam of the same title within 6 months of initial test date.
Delta College Students ONLY:
of CLEP exams accepted for credit at Delta College.
We can help! Call us (989) 686-9182 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Delta College Testing Center
1961 Delta Road
University Center, MI 48710