DSST - DANTES Test (Internet-based Test)
Register for a DSST Exam
- Complete Delta College Registration Form and pay $25 administration fee
- Payable to Delta College
- Payable by: Check, Money Order or Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card)
- Send to: Delta College, Testing Center A133, 1961 Delta Road, University Center, MI 48710
- Non-refundable and non-transferable
- Upon receipt of above, you will be contacted by the Testing Center to finalize your registration.
- You will select a date and time to take your exam.
- You will be directed to login to IBT Prometric to select your exam and to complete the information required by IBT Prometric.
- You will be given final instructions necessary before arriving for your exam.
DSST Test Fee: $80
- DSST Tests, Descriptions, Practice Tests and General Information available at DSST
- Visit VA - Veteran Benefits regarding veteran and military/government funded personnel
- DSST exams are Internet (computer) based exams
- Exams are administered Monday through Friday
- No DSST testing will be offered the last two weeks of any semester at Delta College.
- A confirmation/campus map will be mailed prior to appointment, if time permits.
- A government issued photo ID (for example: driver's license) is required to test.
- Do not bring food, drinks, electronic communication devices, personal calculators, guests, children and/or pets.
- IBT scores may be printed upon completion of test. Official score reports are mailed to the candidate's designated institution within seven to ten business days.
- If there is no designated institution at the time of testing, no score report is mailed, and a transcript fee will be required.
- Public Speaking is not available at this Testing Center.
- Report for your scheduled exam on time.
Delta College Testing Center, A-133
1961 Delta Road
University Center, MI 48710
Phone: (989) 686-9182
Fax: (989) 667-2213