Delta Prism Alliance
A Group of Delta College Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Faculty and Staff and their Straight Allies.
- To establish a safe climate at Delta College for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) students, staff, and faculty
- To raise awareness of LGBT issues across campus through education and advocacy
- To increase tolerance and model acceptance across all levels of the college
- To advocate for LGBT faculty, staff, and students in an effort to end discrimination
- To promote the health and well-being of LGBT persons in an adverse society
- To act as a community liaison and welcome the participation and support of all who share in our mission
- To support the Delta College student gay/straight alliance (Unison) as appropriate and as needed
For a listing of LGBT resources at Delta College, including information on the student LGBT/Allies group, Unison, please consult Services for Students: LGBT Resources.
For more information or to join the Alliance, please email us at email@example.com or contact Charissa Urbano at 989-686-9409 or Jack Wood at 989-686-9822.