Grades are accessible using the Grades or Transcripts option via the web through your MyDelta account.
Create Your Delta Email Account
You may create your Delta College email account by completing the following:
- Go to http://signup.delta.edu/
- Click on "Click Here to create Delta College Electronic Accounts or to reset your password"
- Read the "Electronic Resources Access and User Guidelines" and make your selection at the bottom of the page
- Complete the Electronic Account Application and click "Verify" to submit your application
- Once the information has been verified, you will receive your Delta College e-mail address along with your username
Access Delta Email
To access your Delta College email:
Go to webmail.delta.edu and enter your username and password.
NOTE: Your username and password for your MyDelta account and email address are the same.
You may request an unofficial copy of your grades/transcript by submitting a written request to the Registrar's Office either in person, by mail or by fax (989) 667-2221. A photo ID or hand-written signature is required.
If you are transferring and would like your transcripts mailed to another college please use the Transcript Request Form. You will need to include the following information when requesting grades/transcripts:
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Delta ID or Social Security Number
- Last Year Attended (approximately)
- Previous Name(s) Used
- Number of Copies
- Complete Address where Transcript is to be sent (Recipient)