Delta College logoDelta College: Serving Bay, Midland, and Saginaw counties since 1961

Services for Veterans

Transferring To Delta

If you are transferring from another school or college you must have your official transcripts sent to Delta's Registrar's Office as soon as possible for evaluation.  If you fail to do so you are subject to having your benefits terminated according to Section 1775 of Title 38 U.S. Code.  If you've been receiving G.I. Bill benefits at a different institution, complete VA form  22-1995 (Change of Place of Training).pdf for chapters 30, 31, 33, 1606, and 1607.  Chapter 35 students should complete VA form 22-5495 (Dependent Change of POC).pdf.  Turn in your completed Change of Place of Training form to the Veteran Services Office.

Delta College Seal

1961 Delta Road, University Center MI 48710 | 989-686-9000 |
Delta College is an Equal Opportunity Organization, committed to excellence through inclusiveness and diversity.
Copyright ©