- The $600 Basic Wedding charge must be paid at the time the date and time are scheduled and confirmed. This $600 is non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment may be made by Discover, MasterCard, VISA, cash, personal check or money order.
- Charges for any additional options must be paid in full one month prior to the ceremony date.
- The entire building is a smoke free/tobacco free and alcohol free facility.
- You may not bring in any food or beverages.
- Please keep in mind the Planetarium theater does not have a center aisle but has two side aisles. Download theater plan (PDF).
- The Planetarium theater seats 146.
- All decorations must be approved in advance. No open flame candles are permitted. The use of confetti, glitter, birdseed, bubbles, balloons and fireworks is prohibited.
- Leader dogs are the only animals allowed in the facility.
- Please be aware that the theater will be dark during your ceremony and most photography will not be possible.
Contact: Sue Montesi at email@example.com or 989-686-9325 for more information or to schedule a date.
Note: The above is not intended to be a complete listing of rules and regulations regarding the usage of the facility. Delta College reserves the right to cancel a function which is disruptive to normal operations, threatening to the well being of participants or others, being used for a purpose other than stated at the time of rental or the event includes activities or exhibits which are pornographic, violent or illegal. Delta College will not condone any action, event or activity that is discriminatory or does not support the Delta College mission, vision and values.