Delta College offers access to a large variety of professional development courses individuals can take 100% online.
This is self-paced learning for individuals in high demand skills such as: CompTIA, Project Management Professional PMP® Prep, Six Sigma, QuickBooks and more.
These courses are not for credit and offered in conjunction with our partner Ed2Go. You do not have to enroll as a Delta student to take them. Anyone is eligible to take a class.
Ed2Go courses are not eligible for federal aid. Payment is due in full at the time of registration and can be paid online using a credit card.
Online course benefits include:
- Every course starts new every month. Courses are 24 hours to six months.
- These courses are non-credit and affordable.
- Instructors post classes and homework and you log in during the week at a time convenient for you. Complete and submit the homework for review.
- These classes are not live, rather you interact with the instructor through discussion boards or choose a self-paced option and learn on your own!
- Once completed with a score of 70% or greater, the individual can download their certificate of completion for professional skills courses. If the training is a robust, career-based program, Delta College will process and provide the certificate of completion to the student.